[Amps] Choke ID?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Choke ID?
From: Stirling Schmidt <kc0nxm@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all:
    I have a couple of what I think are choke coils - they once were used
between center tap and ground in a homebrew HV supply.  They appear to be
mil-surplus, are in a cylindrical shape 4" tall and 3" OD, have a square mtg
base with 4 ears, and have 3 solder lugs on the bottom.  Resistance between
lugs is 245 ohms total, 21 + 224.  They bear the ID# 900904-501.  Does anyone
have current and voltage specs, or know what equipment they were designed for?
Thanks in advance,

Stirling Schmidt, KC0NXM