[Amps] fs or trade Henry 3K Classic amplifier Mark II Export version

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] fs or trade Henry 3K Classic amplifier Mark II Export version
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:09:56 -0600
    I have a very nice Henry 3K Classic Mark II Export version  hf amplifer
which is surplus to my needs. It has very low hours on the 3CX1200A7 tube and
operates all bands from 80 to 10 meters. I would entertain trading for similar
amplifier which uses the 8877 tube as I do have spares of those. I am located
in the pacific northwest so would prefer dealing with someone in same area as
I'm not really interested in crating this unit due to its size and weight but
could arrange to meet for delivery/pick up. I can provide digital photos for
interested parties.
    Cheers from Fern  VE7GZ