[Amps] Doorknob needed

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Doorknob needed
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:47:24 -0400
Hi

Just looked in my parts box for a 210pf 15kv jennings fixed vacuum
doorknob I thought I had but I either gave it away when I moved back
to CT or I just can't find it & it's buried somewhere. All I can find
is a 50pf & a 80pf at 15kv.

I need to replace the 80M doorknob on the Butternut vertical (calls
for a 200pf @ 10kv) but it's a HEC type & not very hefty. I'm
guessing I can use the 210pf in place of the 200pf and perhaps the
50pf I did find will suffice for the 67pf (smaller butternut doorknob
used for 40M).

I've got a MFJ antenna analyzer on the way so that'll let me know for
sure if there's leeway to adjust.

Anyone have one or know of know of a reasonable source for a vaccum
210pf @ 15kv?

Thanks

Gary
KA1J