[Amps] Radio Shack MTA-20 power meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Radio Shack MTA-20 power meter
From: Martin Sole <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:25:50 +0700
I have seen this meter mentioned on here a couple of times before but
cannot locate any information. The user manual talks about calibration
and the need for 'special equipment' and the procedure being in the
service manual. Did anybody on here ever see a service manual for this
product or know what the calibration procedure involves.

I do like this meter, it shows I have more power than some of my other
meters!

Thanks
Martin, HS0ZED