Re: [Amps] Closure on the Vacuum Relays, Plus...

To: Phil & Debbie Salas <dpsalas@tx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Closure on the Vacuum Relays, Plus...
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:41:43 -0700
Phil,

I  have made several measurements on the keying of several Icom radios
and the "hsend" line is timed incorrectly for the IC706 and IC7000 in
that it goes away BEFORE the RF does.  The 746/756 type radios do not
have this problem.  Please take a look at
http://www.bnk.com/w0qe/amplifier_timing.html for my measurements.

73,
Larry, W0QE