[Amps] looking for a transformer or two

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] looking for a transformer or two
From: James Hickox <jameshickox@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:00:52 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

I am looking for a couple of matched 110 volt primary transformers.  I am
hoping for a secondary voltage of around 950 to 1200 volts, again matched.

Otherwise, a 220 volt primary at the same secondary  voltage listed above will
be fine.

I plan to use the transformers in a dual 3-500z amplifier, but build the HV
supply so that it can drive something bigger, so amperage for the two
transformers also needs to be above 1.5 amps is possible.

So folks, dig in the junk box and let me know what you have, and what you want
for it.
(I wonder if Santa has two plate transformers from a couple of SB-220's!)

73,

James, AA5AO