Re: [Amps] High voltage wire

To: <dhallam@rapidsys.com>, "kenw2dtc" <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] High voltage wire
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 11:09:19 -0500
Hi Ken,

That is an EXCELLENT tip...!

What I do here whenever I work on my amp / p.s. is to install / remove each of
the cables one at a time, and then trace the ends of the cable I'm working on
before connecting them. Only when the first is confirmed & installed, do I
proceed to the second...

So far my mental capabilities haven't deteriorated to the point wherein I may
forget what I did moments before --- thus far! --- so I'm still alive & well to
talk about all this, Hi Hi.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ