Re: [Amps] SB-220 schematic error

To: "kingwood" <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>, "Amp Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 schematic error
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:58:47 -0800
They are wired into this spot. I have had several SB-220s and the assembly
instructions have you install them this way. They are also depicted this way
on the original schematic.

All the amplifiers that I know of, don't change the fuse sizes when you
convert from 120 to 240 volts. The Ameritron is the exception to this rule.
As I remember, the AL80 and SB-1000 change fuse sizes.

The fuses and circuit breakers are for short circuit conditions. No
necessarily slow overloads.

73
Jim W7RY