Re: [Amps] 3cx3000A7

To: "Dennis Watkins" <andromeda@wildblue.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3cx3000A7
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 04:08:02 -0000
Why not go to WD7S's website and buy one of his, which will handle 200W?  It
is a nice unit and small.  I went in a slightly different direction because
I found an Omega tuned input unit at Dayton a few years ago and it was the
unit that was used by Amp Supply in their LK series amp.  The only problem
with these ready made boards is that they are a pain to adjust once
installed up under the RF deck.  I adjusted mine outside the unit and it was
under 1.5:1 SWR once installed.

Bob W6TR