Re: [Amps] pole transformer

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] pole transformer
From: "Mike, K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:30:18 -0800
Your right, I would not worry about the stuff, a bargain is a bargain. I
spent some time around it before the scare, plus I drank water from leaded
house pipes for the first 18 years of my life, so double jeopardy for me, no
wonder I am heavy:-)  I had forgotten about the Plutonium 238 I worked with
for two years as well:-(

Mike