Re: [Amps] Source for QSK-1500 fuse lamp!!

To: amps@contesting.com, Roy <royanjoy@ncn.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Source for QSK-1500 fuse lamp!!
From: mike kendall <ke6cvh@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:28:21 -0800 (PST)
ALCON,

  I had one of those back in the 90's.  I blew the fuse lamp when I had a SWR
pop up that was too quick for the ALC to act.  I called the company and was
advised that if I took a Christmas tree lamp (I chose color red but the color
really doesn't matter) it would work.  I used that Christmas tree lamp on the
board until I eventually didn't own the amp any more.

73,

Mike Kendall