[Amps] Help looking for someone with henry 3K Premiere floor console mod

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help looking for someone with henry 3K Premiere floor console model
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:25:12 -0700
    I would like to be able to communicate with someone who has a Henry 3K
Premiere amp (160-10 meter version) which uses the 3CX1200D7 tube. I have a
very early unit which obviously came missing the safety high voltage switch as
there isn't even any holes for mounting so they did miss out at the factory. I
did contact Henry Radio and they were kind enough to send me one which they
pulled out of a unit. However, I would like to see some digital photos as to
where exactly it is to be mounted. It does not go in same location as where it
is mounted in my Henry 3K Classic (also floor console 80-10 meter unit) as the
Premiere has a 160 meter coil which is part of the pi-L sitting in that
position. Also according to Henry Radio, there is supposed to be safety/glitch
resistor (25 ohms rated 25 watts) which is supposed to blow in the event of
that switch shorting the B+ to ground but I do NOT see that resistor in any of
my schematics so would like to know as to where physically it is
  mounted.
    Thanks from Fern   VE7GZ