[Amps] SB-220 comments

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB-220 comments
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:33:59 -0500
Ive had several ask me questions about my prior posts.

I will sell good OEP capacitor plates at .50 ea plus postage. These will
have no melted spots or prior repairs but may contain light "pecker
tracks" as we called them in the Navy. If you want perfect ones they are
$1 each.

I'll also take any defective tank circuit or 4 band SB-201;
SB-221/HL-2200 wafers in partial trade or will pay $5 each. None with
melted rotors please.

I also have several of both style Load caps at $25 each. The crystal set
builders love the old 2 section TRW ones.

Carl
KM1H