Re: [Amps] Nichrome wire for suppressors

To: vic@rakefet.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Nichrome wire for suppressors
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:28:28 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2009 11:22:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vic@rakefet.com writes:

He  should read them and make up his mind.
Vic,  K2VCO

Your right Vic, he should read them and make up his own mind!!  I  assume if
he has an inquisitive mind like many of us do, he is already there  reading
it!!  I did my reading YEARS ago on this and made up my  mind!!  I didn't want
to bias him.  I hope after he reads all that he  comes back to tell us what
side of the fence he sits on.   Lou
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)