Re: [Amps] One more dumb question...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] One more dumb question...
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:56:19 -0600
Ahh ok, so what he states as -Va is actually B-, why can't everyone use the
same names?  Confuses me sometimes when its after midnight, maybe its time
to go to bed again and get a fresh start tomorrow, i start double guessing
myself this late.

What's wrong with the GI-7B?  Seems awful popular and i know a guy running a
pair on HF for about a year now.

73,

Scott