Re: [Amps] Roller Inductor specs

To: "Dennis Wade" <sacramento.cyclist@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Roller Inductor specs
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:13:11 -0500
Hi Dennis,

That's a new one on me here, and I've seen my share over the years, too,
certainly...!

It looks like a really good buy: although he seller doesn't specifically
show it, as such, it APPEARS to have a turns counter attached to it, as
well...these things ALONE are worth as much as the roller inductor they
might be attached to, in many cases...

The price (so far) is right, too...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ