Re: [Amps] best tuner

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] best tuner
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:33:36 -0500
Good Day ALL Yet Again,

If anyone wishes to see the fruits of my labour here in the matter of a HB
transmatch, feel free to click onto this website:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15888272@N05/?saved=1

I really & truly do hope that my humble effort might inspire someone out
there to tackle a similar job, & to create your own personal transmatch,
with your own two hands!

It really is NOT all that difficult, and the pleasure of "rolling your own"
is something that simply can not be duplicated with a VISA card & a
pre-purchased, ready-made "appliance" --- not by a LONG shot...not ever! Hi
Hi

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ