[Amps] Metron/TWE 500M Fixed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Metron/TWE 500M Fixed
From: "North Pole" <w8ccy@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:38:52 -0500
What a fantastic forum.  Before my first post I hear from Chuck W6RD, who
obviously is familiar with the Metron amps, with the fix for my problem.  Thank
you so much Chuck and the others who responded to my post.  A simple adjustment
of the bias was all it took.  Chuck gave me the confidence to give it a try.
Hard to believe the idle current could make such a dramatic jump.  Think I will
stick to the occasional ssb usage.

These ham radio forums have sure enhanced my enjoyment of the hobby.  Can't
imagine ham radio without the internet support.  A marriage made in heaven?  73
all, Larry