[Amps] OT Digest Posts

To: "amps@contesting.com >> Amps Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] OT Digest Posts
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:23:22 -0500
This is just an FYI for the newcomers. Please don't respond to it on the
reflector.

I can understand some find the digest method of reading posts handy, but
*please* do not post the digest when answering and use meaningful
subject lines.  When answering a post please include enough text most of
us can figure out where you are in the thread and to whom you may be
directing comments. An answer my be immediately after a post, but by the
time the answer makes it to the reflector there could be half a dozen
new posts.

There are still people out there on dial up and the entire digest for a
day may be sizable, taking up a lot of bandwidth.

73

Roger (K8RI)