[Amps] 47ohm 2W resistor, who still has them?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 47ohm 2W resistor, who still has them?
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:09:18 -0600
Looking online it would appear that Mouser and Digi-Key no longer have 47ohm 2W
carbon comp resistors for making parisitics.  They are listed in the catalog
but show up as non-stocked or obsolete on their websites.

The only other source i could find is surplus sales of nebraska, and they want
a hefty $5 each for them.

If anyone knows a place that still sells them let me know, or if you have any
that you could part with for cheap let me know.  I need to make a new parasitic
for the 6m amp i am building.  My supply dried up from the last SB-200 i worked
on.

73,

Scott KB0NLY