Re: [Amps] Digital read out

To: amps@contesting.com, John E <johne@tds.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Digital read out
From: Val Erwin <val.erwin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:40:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi John:

I seem to remember an article in CQ or QST within the last 12 months that
addressed this very issue. As I recall the indicators being used were
inexpensive digital voltmeters from All Electronics.

Sorry, wish I could be more specific.......Maybe someone within the group will
remember the specific article............GL

Val, W5PUT