Re: [Amps] Transformer Update

To: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transformer Update
From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:27:50 -0600
In a word of instantanious pulsed peak power characterizations, serious
iron for serious duty cycle applications (RTTY or AM) is hard to come by.

And while this may be overkill for the average guy, I would call that a
real RTTY-capable service PS!  And the extra heat can warm the shack
very nicely at the same time.  Wow, a dual-purpose box....  Sweet.

73/jeff/ac0c