Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)

To: 'Paul M Dunphy' <amplifier@ve1dx.net>, n8de@thepoint.net, philc@texascellnet.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:18:15 -0800 (PST)
Agreed on the use of a linear here in the United States.  Sometimes I do use my
Tempo 2001 linear to get the power from my Collins 32S-3 up to the 200 watt
level.  Of course the amplifier can do a "lot" more power but it does tune to
the 200 watt output (as measured on my Collins 312B-4) without any problems.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com