[Amps] Sunaire PS-1900A FS

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Sunaire PS-1900A FS
From: "Jack/W6NF" <vhfplus@bmg50.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:49:14 -0800
I have a Sunaire PS-1900A power supply available. Designed, I believe, for a
4CX1500 amplifier. Rated at 2500VDC at 1A CCS, 250-volt screen and bias
supplies plus an unregulated 28-volt 10-amp supply. The PS-1900A has quite a
few scrapes and scratches on the exterior, but internally the power supply
is in excellent condition. The fellow from whom I acquired the supply had a
couple of Sunaire amplifier/power supply combinations and this spare unit
was his last. I have no cables for the supply but was told that it had been
tested with one of the amplifiers before they were sold. I had orginally
planned to replace the connectors with a more normal configuration. You can
see one of the PS-1900A's, including specifications, and a close-up shot of
it's connector array at:

http://www.surplussales.com/powersupplies/PowerS-2.html

The connector with the plastic cap is a 3-pin male for AC input.

Asking $400.00 and would prefer local pickup. If a buyer wants the PS-1900A
shipped they would have to arrange for all aspects of shipping. I could, if
necessary, deliver the supply to a shipper's dock in Reno, NV.

--
Jack, W6NF
Silver Springs, NV (near Reno)