[Amps] SB220 Mods

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB220 Mods
From: "K0SN" <k0sn@czo.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:50:32 -0500
Hi To The Amps Group-

I am working on doing the Rich Measures vacuum relay and Electronic Bias switch
mod to an SB220. Possibly someone here on the reflector is familiar with the
setup.
Rich's diagram shows the collector of Q1 connected to the Filament Transformer
center tap (contact 8 on the original Heath relay), and the emitter to -HV
(contact 5). My question is where does the red conductor coming from D16 to
contact 2 on the original Heath relay now connect to?
I have posed the question to Rich and received no response so hoping someone
here can give some input.

Thanks for any input.
73
Tom K0SN