Re: [Amps] 'red' cores versus 43 cores

Subject: Re: [Amps] 'red' cores versus 43 cores
From: Dan Sawyer <dansawyer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:27:02 -0700
Thanks to all of you for the replies. The first interest is to build and
test a 300 watt input and output transformer pair.

The reason I chose #43 to discuss was it was mentioned in at least one
of the Motorola 2 to 30 MHz amplifier app notes. Should #61 be used for
this purpose? Should the input and output use the same material?

Dan kb0qil