Re: [Amps] still working on SB-201

To: david sutton <sootydave@yahoo.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] still working on SB-201
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
Dave,

The input impedance of the SB-200 is a strong function of the output tuning,
i.e. lots of feedback from the output to the input via the tube's capacity.
Not that tuning the input is that difficult but only saying that you probably
need to do it with the amplifier up and running (e.g. with a VSWR meter between
the exciter and the SB-200).

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY