[Amps] large RF PA and power supply

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] large RF PA and power supply
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:41:13 -0600
The final PA uses a TH628 double ended tetrode in a cavity circuit. It is still
in design at present. The power supply will be working soon, charging a 225 uF
capacitor bank. Here is a link to the tube and the amplifier from some time
ago. It has changed since then. Also, a link to the tube manufacturer info:

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/Thales/Technical_documentation__diacrode.pdf

http://www.ominous-valve.com/images/th628_ruler.jpg

The paper may or may not display outside:
http://epaper.kek.jp/e02/PAPERS/TUPLE061.pdf

The important thing to note is that 'everything scales' from an 807 to a TH628.
Just more fireworks if I make boo boos.

73
John
K5PRO