Re: [Amps] OT: SG-230 Ground lug

To: Walter Muth <wmuth@rbwelektronik.de>
Subject: Re: [Amps] OT: SG-230 Ground lug
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 06:51:40 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 08 May 2009 10:51:46 +0200, Walter Muth
<wmuth@rbwelektronik.de> wrote:

>Missing a nut on the ground lug of the SG-230 tuner, so what type of
>thread is it and what would be the correct technical term/size of  the
>screw nut?

REPLY:

In case you don't get an answer from an actual owner, I can take a
guess. Screws and nuts for that purpose are almost invariably either
6-32, 8-32 or 10-32 thread. If it is larger, about the diameter of a
pencil, that would be 1/4-20 thread but that would be unusual.

If you can measure the diameter of the hole in mm and send it to me, I
will figure out which it is.

73, Bill W6WRT