Re: [Amps] russian door knob caps for R Ftank circuit

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com, ka1mwp@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] russian door knob caps for R Ftank circuit
From: dd3ly@arcor.de
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:17:52 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I underline the experience of Bill with mine: I have used the 470pF / 15kV /
40kVAr version and the 330pF / 15kV / 30kVAr type for matching shortwave
broadband antennas in applications for up to 5kWcw at my QRL. Not ONE failure
in harsh teperature changes so far for nine years! They ARE really reliable.

By the way, I have a bunch of these left for sale: 470pF, 330pF and 220pF. Just
drop a mail if you are interested.

73 de Andy DH5AK