Re: [Amps] Source wanted for HV switch-mode power supply

To: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Source wanted for HV switch-mode power supply
From: KD7QAE <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:01:21 -0700
Paul,

Once you get it working, it would be straight forward to lay out a few
PC boards so others could do what amounts to a kit build.  I would
suggest a primary module with a separate PWM controller board that
mounts to it with a single row Berg header and a secondary module to
handle the rectifiers and filter components.  That's 3 easy to build
boards.  I wonder how many folks would be interested in a build it
yourself kit based around pre wound transformers adn these boards and parts?

Tomm, KD7QAE