Re: [Amps] Centurion

To: "Roger" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, "Phil LaMarche" <plamarc1@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Centurion
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:33:01 -0300
Ive run my LK-500ZC with a quiet muffin fan on the side of the cover where
there are ventilation holes. This is the path of most of the air flow. Seems
to work as that amp has been beat on rather hard contesting and DXing for
over 20 years and its still full power on the original tubes.

I believe it was Bill Orr who said that the way to tell if you have too much
air is when it blows the tube out of the socket.

Carl
KM1H