Re: [Amps] 3-500Z's: Brand ??

To: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500Z's: Brand ??
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 04:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
I year ago, I purchase a set of Taylor tubes.  They have held up well and have
had not issues with them.

There are 3-500zs on Ebay but you never know what you are getting.  They are
either used or old stock.

Lee
K0WA

The New Kansas QSO Party - August 29, Sat 9am-9pm and August 30 Sun 9am-3pm CDT
More Info at:  http://www.ksqsoparty.org/

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?