[Amps] sb-201 PI network coils

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] sb-201 PI network coils
From: david sutton <sootydave@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
Carl.
Earlyer i asked about a set of PI network coils for my SB-201. do you have a
full set and cap's. also the 28uH choke. and what sort of price?
also if you have one kicking around the metal top grid. mine is missing.
I have tried to re-wind these coils but with not much success.
The amp will tune to a fashtion on 20 but difficult on the other band's also
the input SWR is way out of wack. so im figureing that the PI is way out of
tune.
Any sujestions i would be most gratefull.
I would concider converting it to a SB-200. But have no idea as to how much
work this would be involved in doing this.
Many thanks
Dave
kg4uxr