[Amps] WTB: Power switch for TL-922A

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] WTB: Power switch for TL-922A
From: "K4SO - Mark" <mark@k4so.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:45:26 -0700
QROers,

Other than Kenwood, does anyone know of a source for the main ON/OFF
rocker switch for the TL-922A. Since it's too late to call them tonight,
does anyone know if they still stock parts for this amplifier?

Seems there was a large parts distributor that ended up with NOS parts
for Kenwood radios, and I don't have contact information for them. I
know that's not much to go on.

If someone is parting out a 922, and has a switch for sale, I'd be
interested. Thanks in advance for any infomation.

73, Mark
www.k4so.com