[Amps] FS:TE 300 WATT repeater amp- TECHNICIAN SPECIAL

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS:TE 300 WATT repeater amp- TECHNICIAN SPECIAL
From: jimmoci@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:11:58 -0400
TE1572RAS 300 watt REPEATER amp. THIS IS A TECHNICIAN SPECIAL. I
purchased 3 of these amps in as-is condition for future projects. This
one was for spare parts and I ended up not needing it. It has (4)
MRF247 transistors in the output stage and is driven by (1) MRF247.
Someone modified or tried to repair the input stage. I bypassed the
driver and drove the (4) 247's with 10 watts and saw about 50 watts
come out so it appears that the 4 transistors are good, or at least not
completely dead. Input circuit definitely needs repair/rebuilding. Nice
project for someone with time. $199 shipped to your door via fedex
ground. Email for pic. Tnx & 73, Jim