Re: [Amps] Pair of SB-220s

To: "'Gary Smith'" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pair of SB-220s
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 15:55:10 -0400

> Is this possibly the way (Wilkinson combiner/splitter) that
> Ameritron gets 1200w out of their new (ALS-100) SS amp? 73,

Yes, they use two ALS-600 boards with splitters in the input
and combiners on the output.  However, instead of Wilkinson
combiner/splitters Ameritron is using broadband devices.  The
ALS-1300 manual (with schematics) is available on the Ameritron
web site: http://ameritron.com/man/pdf/ALS-1300.pdf

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America