Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine

To: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>, Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:06:39 -0700 (PDT)
Someone else noted that CQ Magazine has CD's with all the issues of Ham Radio
on them. The web site is:
<http://store.cq-amateur-radio.com/Categories.bok?category=Books%3AHam+Radio+Anthologies>

If the long url doesn't survive the email trip, go to CQ magazine web site
<http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/>
and look on the bottom of the Home page.  That will take you to the store and
on the left you'll find 'Ham Radio'.

If you don't want to invest the $55 for CDs, you might put out a call for the
individual articles here and on Boatanchors.  Good luck

73
Bob, WA2CKY