Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine

To: km1h@jeremy.mv.com,Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine
From: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:09:32 +0000
> Trying to find full year binders has been the problem here and I
> dont want
> to wind up storing them all in the attic again.

Yeah, I know what you mean Carl.  The ARRL's "QST View" is
IMHO is clumsy to use.  The printed output from their CD's has
been satisfactory to me however.

FWIW, in the Dec 1968 QST, page 60,
there was is article on how to do BOOKBINDING.
I tried that method and it works well, binding 6 QST issues at a time.
I also tried it (once!!) for an entire year and I DON'T recommend it!!
:)
But, again, the 6 months binding works great.  A guy needs
to make a jig to clamp the mags together and then a jig to hold
the clamped mags to make sawing the slots and gluing easy.

73,
Charlie, N0TT