Re: [Amps] Vernier dials, have one but...

To: <toddroberts2001@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vernier dials, have one but...
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 03:21:54 +0000
i bought mine from Allied Radio in about 1962 to gain some fine tuning on my
Space Spanner regerentative control.  If you remember all of that, YOU ARE OLD.

Of course, what you want was a common item back when parts were needed by
people and not by huge assembly companies (that only want one set of things).
I remember multiple versions and sizes.

I am keeping mine.  73,

Charles Harpole k4vud@hotmail.com