[Amps] George W6TC

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] George W6TC
From: cx7tt@4email.net
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:59:04 -0200
I started on my 8877 project about a year ago and George provided me
with socket and chimney. He had some other parts that I needed/wanted
but he demurred saying that he would probably 'use' it himself. I
thought that was great. He was 20 years older than me and still had
'plans' for his 'stuff'. Only hope I still have the drive to do the
same. Let the xyl and fellow hams sell off my 'junk box' and all the
'just in case I need it' stuff!
Only fitting that as George QSYs, my 8877 made it first qso on 40m just
a couple of nights ago. RIP OM and tnx for your contributions to ham
radio and your fellow QROers.
Saludos and muchas gracias por toda.
73
Tom