Re: [Amps] Right Angle UHF Connector

To: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Right Angle UHF Connector
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:08:33 -0500

RICHARD SOLOMON wrote:
> I need to make a Right Angle bend coming out of a 6 Meter SB-220.
> Is there a UHF Right Angle bend I could use or should I just make extra
> room for the coax curve ?

I use 5 or 6 of them, but I've had them for many years.

Most any of the regular suppliers of connectors should have them. Just
look for good quality ones which are not expensive by themselves.
Unfortunately purchasing only one or two might be a bit pricey with
shipping.

After having said that I only found them at RF Parts and listed as
"limited quantity".  I'd give Davis RF a call and see if they have them.
If not they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck & 73

Roger (K8RI)