Re: [Amps] Dummy Loads & Wattmeters

To: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>, garyschafer@comcast.net, Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dummy Loads & Wattmeters
From: david sutton <sootydave@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:49:09 -0800 (PST)
I think it was a case of hold the feed line, and depending on how long the
WAAAATT!!! lasted before the #ell, detemind how much RF was being produced.
Sorry couldnt resist that.
good topic tho
Dave kg4uxr

Brits with a southern call? how strange, only when you hear the accent.
see kg4uxr on :-
www.qrz.com/callsign/kg4uxr