Re: [Amps] GS-31B

To: "David H Craig" <davidhcraig@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS-31B
From: "Thomas Hoeppe" <thomas.hoeppe@asamnet.de>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:59:20 +0100
Hello Dave!

The inner structure is 100% the same. The GS35b cooler is from copper,
mounting in a cone. The GS31 has diecast cooler, mounted on the flat top
surface. You can use a GS31 cooler on a GS35, but not vice-versa! If you
need a more flat tube, cut a GS35 down. The cooling behaviour is much better
with heavy copper head!

Tom, DJ5RE
www.hoeppe.name