Re: [Amps] Coil Winding

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Coil Winding
From: Jeff Carter <amps@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:17:13 -0500
I've wound a bunch of them on drill bits.

The last time I did this, I was building a little transmitter for
foxhunting.  I had plenty of enamel wire on hand, and saw no reason not to
literally roll my own.

There used to be a bunch of stuff over at the ARRL website on the subject.
I think the math (diameter, etc.) is in the Antenna Book.

Jeff/KD4RBG