Re: [Amps] Fw: Electricity costs

To: sootydave@yahoo.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: Electricity costs
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:15:25 EST

So Dave, is that how you became "sootydave"?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/8/2009 9:36:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sootydave@yahoo.com writes:

Well i see the funny side of that.
In the UK electric  customers used to put nails across the meter feed, so
as to have electric  supply after the electric company had cut them off.
Dave
www.qrz.com/callsign/kg4uxr