Re: [Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?
From: Ryan Foster <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:17:53 -0500
I don't know if this is going to help or matter 43 posts later, but I can
never seem to make fans quiet enough for me either, but I do find squirl
cage types when you can use them quieter generally, and when they can't be
used, I put all muffin fans under temperature control.  Of course my duty
cycles are all pretty low, so it makes sense that way.  If your a rtty'er I
guess there would be little point to that, but even running am dsb it is a
big help since my keydowns aren't ever that long (say 2-3min.)

--Ryan, w8cya