Re: [Amps] AL 811 Tuned input/output issue

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL 811 Tuned input/output issue
From: Ryan Foster <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:57:49 -0500
I have a similar problem with an old 4 tube 811 amp, but I didn't need it so
I shelf'ed it.  I guess I'll take a look into that problem again myself.  I
don't have anything to test tubes, but I do have some spares to test with
that I hopefully moved from the other house, otherwise they are snowed in
until May.  I don't think it is a tube for me though.

Yea, that was no help for you... Not even sure why I replied now... :)

--Ryan, w8cya

--
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to
shoot back with your own gun." -- The Dalai Lama, May 15, 2001