[Amps] trouble shooting Hunter 2000c

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] trouble shooting Hunter 2000c
From: Charles Hedrick <cchedrick@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 13:08:58 -0500
Happy new year!
Well, recently I was operating this amp the power suddenly fell off ~200
watts so I went to shut it down.  The power switch will not turn it off so I
had to unplug it.  Now, I have full plate voltage,  plate current, and have
isolated the filament wires from the RF Choke to check that circuit, with no
change.  I'm stuck wondering how the AC is shorted to ground thus rendering
the switch inop.  The transformer is a new Peter Dahl.  Where to go next?
All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Tnx es 73,
Cam
WA4JKW