Re: [Amps] which HV connector to use?

Subject: Re: [Amps] which HV connector to use?
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:17:40 -0800
Assuming one doesn't insist on using the Millen connectors, what's a
good alternative?

Someone mentioned RG-214 a few pages back but having been there, done
that and arced most of the common connectors I'm not thrilled with that
one either.

Perhaps the moral is to always build integrated. (and buy bigger desks...)

73,
Jim, N7CXI